Play A Game!


Sunday, October 29, 2006

Getting Sexy On The 'Net

Bloggers sometimes have sex on their minds.

One guy tells us what he needs and provides contact details (which I removed):

im looking for a girl friend im 15 years of age
pretty handsome
smart
and have a big ****

you can e-mail me at : xxxxx@hotmail.com
or my mobile number is xxxxxxxx.


The post is typical of the blog in that it is lighthearted and short. The message is clear though.

Xanga is a weblog service and host. There are many different blogrings (groups) to join including "I LOVE GAY MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", "SEX IS MY SPORT!!!", and "gay 13 year olds".

One of the oddest blogrings I found is this one:

~Sell your VIRGINITY on Ebay~

About this Blogring:

this is a blog for all who want to sell there virginity on ebay!


I hope the members are being more whimsical than entrepreneurial.

The Internet allows us to express ourselves in many ways. It connects us with others who share our interests and gives us some anonymity. No wonder we act out our fantasies - or at least think about them openly.

Cheers.

No comments: