Play A Game!


Saturday, November 25, 2006

Blogs And Links

I have been blogging steady at Firemind, Big Blog Directory, and 2 Lazy 4 Video. the first because it's my main blog, the second because it's my passion, and the third because it's fun and I want to get the blog going.

If you really want to learn about me go to Firemind. When I can transfer my account to beta-blogger this blog will probably die or mutate into something else. It is a good little intro into my weird mind though. ^__^

2 Lazy 4 Video is a group blog that is all about music videos. I am looking for new members. You need an old blogger account. Beta-blogger/Google accounts don't work with group blogs yet but I sent an invitation to one of my email addresses and was able to create an old account so I could join the blog.

Big Blog Directory is a place to list your blog and find blogs to read. It is starting to get some notice. I post blog related stuff there.

I added a link to Firemind on my beta-blogger profile and listed my msn for the first time. If you want to add me let me know who you are.

I added two blogs to my links here. Adam linked this blog and I have been reading his blog. I have been reading Andy's blog and decided to link it. I will probably add these links to Firemind later.

This post is getting a bit long so I should quit. I will work on other blogs this weekend although I want to give readers at Firemind a chance to catch up. I don't expect people to read all of my blogs or to keep up with me.

No comments: